By Faye Gaston
Bullock County Engineer Jason DeShazo asked approval for five requests at the Bullock County Commission meeting on June 14, 2021. All the Commissioners were present and all voted in favor of his requests.
(1) Approval to contract with H & L Construction for the HRRRP Guardrail Project (Project No. BCP 06-01-21).
(2) Approval for the matching amount of $34,178.71 for the HRRRP Guardrail Project. The match is to be paid from the County's RRR Fund.
(3) Approval for the Alabama Transportation Infrastructure Bank (ATIB) application in regards to the roads that will be included and submitted with the ATIB application
(4) Approval to purchase a Boom Cutter Head from the State Bid List in the amount of $16,030.21. DeShazo stated that the current Boom Cutter will be considered as an equipment upgrade.
(5) Approval for the purchase of a Ford F650 Flatbed Truck from the State Bid List in the amount of $12,500.00.